Ai BalanceSheet Analysis
Overview - save thousands of hours
Use Artificial Intelligence to scan and convert scanned BalanceSheet in minutes. Simplify the review of submitted balance sheets and save thousands of hours. Try now for free.
A typical balance sheet may consist of 20 to 400 scanned pages.
A typical process requires finding the right pages like Notes, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Profit and Loss takes hours then requiring analysis of the values to decide the credit factor of the customer. This all adds up too many pain staking hours of work per application.
The Balance Sheet Analysis tool greatly reduces a burdensome process and saves time (up to 80%) thus saving large sums of money.
The Balance Sheet Analysis tool gives you a fully auditable digital balance sheet document within minutes.
What is it?
The Balance Sheet Analysis Tool is an online Software that helps to quickly convert the dirty scanned image PDF files of Balance Sheets into meaningful data.
This tool is not limited to scanned pdf images. Huge pdf's in the plain text format can be converted into meaningful data in no time. Export this into various formats
It uses the mix of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Human Programming logic to give the highest accuracy moreso than any other software available in the market.
Balance Sheet Analysis Tool ensures a highly accurate output in no time.
What does it solve?
Get a 3-7 page Balance Sheet breakdown of a 100 and more pages within minutes.
Large PDF's take long to open up on a computer. Balance Sheet Tool gives you a shortlisted pdf as soon as you upload it with extremely high accuracy in minutes.
Find meaningful values from a Balance Sheet
Once our tool finds the Shortlisted pages, it uses computer vision, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to extract values from the PDF.
Each value is extracted against the particulars like Trade receivable, Current Assets, and Non-Current assets etc.
Step 1 - Upload the file
After the registration user will upload the documents with drag and drop.
If your file is very large don’t worry we got you covered. Our global located server and high-end technology will ensure that your file is uploaded fast for balance sheet analysis.
Please see below image to understand how it looks and works.
Step 2. Processing and Shortlisting
Once the file uploaded, it will take you to the details page, where you can always see the status.
Within a minute of upload, you will see the shortlisted files, that are actually required to sanction or approve a loan based on the balance sheet. See the below image and understand how it looks.
Step 3. Processing Balance Sheet
Once the file is shortlisted wait for a minute (depending upon the quality of image it may increase more than a minute).
As soon as processing is done, the status will become completed. That means the balance sheet analysis tool has done the job, You can review the data in the tabular format.
Step 4. Download Balance Sheet in Excel
Now your pdf scanned balance sheet is converted into an Excel electronic reduced balance sheet.
Download the excel sheet. You will see this icon. Click on it and download that on your local computer. Well, the work is not complete.
Once the excel sheet is downloaded, please review it with human logic. The review will be easy since you have the shortlisted page, it may take a few minutes not more than that. In most cases actually will be more than 95% percent.
Step 5. Review the Balance Sheet Quickly
Once the review is done you will have all the data in the excel format. You can submit it for further reviewing.
If you need the output data in a specific format or you want to summarise values for your credit rating, please contact us. We will customise the output as per your requirement.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence to save you time and money
- Give shortlisted pages for user reviews, resulting in 100% accuracy.
- Reduce the time required by more than 90% to analyse the balance sheet.
- Categorised the particulars and figures from the scanned pdf balance sheet into Assets, Liabilities, Current Assets, and NonCurrent Assets, etc. giving a clear picture to auditors and bankers for further analysis.
- Data can be downloaded in the excel format which is widely accepted by many other systems and it’s the most generalised format accepted by any credit software.
- Option to download shortlisted pages in pdf format will help the user to quickly analyse balance sheets even if they are too dirty for software to analyse numbers.
Use Case: Balance Sheet Analysis With International Corporate Bank
Major International Bank is using Balance Sheet to Provide Corporate Loans.
A Balance Sheet was the only document they required initially to process the corporate loans from $1 Million - $100Million plus
From the provided balance sheet the bank extracted information like
1. Assets (Current and NonCurrent)
5. Cash and Equivalents
6. Operative Profits
7. Net Profits
8. And many other criteria to ensure eligibility and minimise risk
Problem With Balance Sheet Analysis - COSTS
- The balance sheet of big corporates signed off by chartered accountants were quite lengthy anything from 30 to 400 pages.
- Some of them were scanned images, and could not be copied.
- Scanned text too dirty to be deciphered by any software through standard OCR.
- Each balance sheet analysis used to take around 4 to 8 hours, to fetch the required information and put that in excel format to be more readable.
- This excel data was then submitted to the credit rating software.
- For all this processing, the bank had in-house staff which was proving to be costly for management.
Previous Work Around By Management (OutSourcing)
- This work around is implemented by Many Banks.
- Management created a software which has GUI and access login for Vendor.
- Vendor used to enter the Balance Sheet information into the UI and then submit the information back to Bank in a more readable format
- This has saved the cost to some extent over permanent staff but the time has increased and quality has reduced to some extent.
- This requires verification by banking staff.
Perfect Solution - Ai | ML | NLP With Human Logic
Balance Sheet Analysis tool helped the bank to reduce cost, and save human interaction time by at least 80%
First interactions with client now gets digitised and is auditable.
Balance Sheet Analysis time reduced from 4 hours to 15 Minutes.
Cost reduced by 80% with fewer staff requirements to review the files.
Manual efforts reduce by 95%, most of the processing of Balance Sheet Analysis is done by AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Problem yet to be sorted out:
- On an average 80% PDF (scan and text) are processed correctly.
- AI model is still improving with every new PDF of Balance Sheet Accuracy is 95% , improvements are done to improve the accuracy and reduce review time required.
- Improve the AI Model to improve text extraction.